Welcome to the Invictus Games Sydney 2018 website (our Site). This is the official website for the Invictus Games Sydney 2018 (the Games) and is operated by Australian International Military Games Limited ACN 612 008 474 (us, we, our).
1. SITE CONTENTS
Our Site and its contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your personal and general information only.
We may update our Site and change its content at any time without notice to you. Although we aim to ensure the content on our Site is up to date, there may be delays, errors or omissions that could affect its accuracy or reliability. We do not guarantee that our Site (including any content in it or linked from it) is accurate, complete, up-to-date or free from errors, omissions or unauthorised access.
You may not use our Site (including any content on it) for any marketing or commercial purpose unless you have first obtained our express written permission. You may not publish, reproduce, modify, transmit distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or communicate to the public for any purpose any of the content on this Site whether in hardcopy form, electronic form or any other form.
2. THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS
Our Site may contain content relating to third parties (including information, advertisements or comments) or links to other sites (Third Party Content). Third Party Content is provided for your convenience only and any views expressed by other users on our Site or third party sites do not represent our views or values.
We do not endorse and are not responsible for any representations, opinions, advice, statements, goods, services, offers, or other information or content associated with Third Party Content including content on third party sites.
We make no representations or warranties in relation to (or accept any responsibility for) Third Party Content including content on third party sites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use or reliance on Third Party Content.
3. YOUR USE OF OUR SITE
We have strict values which we wish to uphold on our Site which include no swearing, defaming of individuals or inflammatory commentary. We ask you to abide by the spirit of the values of the Invictus Games movement when using our Site.
You must not access or use our Site (including using or posting any content) in any way which:
- causes, or may cause, damage to our Site, alterations to our Site or impairment of the availability or accessibility of our Site;
- is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful or is connected with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- is or may be considered to be threatening, harassing, abusive, degrading, hateful, defamatory, intimidating, violent, obscene, indecent, pornographic, fraudulent, false, inaccurate, an invasion of a person’s privacy or otherwise objectionable; or
- infringes any copyright, intellectual property rights, moral rights, duty of confidentiality or rights of any third party.
We can remove any post you make on our Site if we believe the post is unacceptable.
You must not do anything which violates or attempts to violate the security of our Site or otherwise misuses our Site including by knowingly introducing any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other material which is malicious or harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site.
4. OUR RESPONSIBILITIES TO YOU
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site, any content on it or linked from it including Third Party Content, whether express or implied.
Your use of our Site is entirely at your own risk. In particular we exclude to the extent permitted by law, any liability to you (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise) arising under or in connection with:
- your use of, or inability to use our Site;
- your use of or reliance on any content displayed on or linked from our Site;
- any losses resulting from a security failure or computer viruses; or
- any loss of profits, sales, business opportunity, goodwill, reputation, anticipated savings, data, opportunities or revenue, business interruption or any indirect, special or consequential loss resulting from your use of, or inability to use, our Site or its content.
If despite the above, a court says that we are liable to you, that liability will be limited (at our election) to either re-supplying the affected service,goods or content to you or refunding any amounts you have paid us for it.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in or attaching to our Site and in the material published on it by us.
Your use of our Site does not grant you any right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any of our, or a third party’s, intellectual property or trademarks.
6. ACCESS TO OUR SITE
We do not guarantee that our Site will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw, discontinue or change all or part of our Site without notice.
We may terminate your access to all or any part of our Site at any time at our discretion without notice.
If we decide not to exercise or enforce any right that we have against you at a particular time, then this does not prevent us from later deciding to exercise or enforce that right.
Thank you for visiting our Site. To contact us, please email [email protected].