Work with us
Invictus Games Sydney 2018 encourages applications from passionate, talented people who want to help us showcase the healing power of sport and effect positive change in the lives of wounded, injured and ill serving and veteran defence personnel.
Invictus Games Sydney 2018 undertakes a thorough recruitment process to ensure we recruit the right person for the right role.
Our recruitment process involves a number of steps, including phone screening, face to face interviews and reference checking. Our interviews will involve a senior executive and the hiring manager. A Position Description listing the key competencies of the position will be provided to candidates prior to interview.
Roles being recruited will be posted on this website and shared via other channels.
1. Entries and Accreditation Manager
We are currently recruiting for the Entries & Accreditation Manager. This role will act as the primary Games Management System administrator. As a member of the Delivery Team, the Entries & Accreditation Manager will ensure efficient registration and accreditation arrangements are in place.
We welcome interest from managers with relevant qualifications and previous experience in a similar position. Below is an outline of the essential criteria:
- Demonstrated experience working in Entries and/or Accreditation functions at a major sport event;
- Demonstrated previous experience in sports administration, major project or event management preferably in a multi-sport environment.
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment;
- Previous experience managing volunteers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Applications close Sunday 20 August 2017.
2. Sponsorship Manager
Reporting to the Sponsorship Director, the Sponsorship Manager is responsible for developing, growing and maintaining relationships with key commercial partners for Invictus Games Sydney 2018.
This role would suit someone who:
- Has tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications, PR or media and/or other such relevant specialist area of knowledge;
- Has previous demonstrated previous experience in managing partnerships and/or sponsors;
- Has the ability to nurture relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders and provide successful outcomes for AIMG commercial partners;
- Is professional in dealing with all stakeholders, and possesses excellent interpersonal, written and spoken language skills; and
- Has a proactive approach to problem solving – is a self-starter with the ability to work with a high level of autonomy; has a high level of self-motivation and the ability to multi-task.
Applications close Friday 18 August 2017.